Toothpaste spilled over the carpet can get messy during the process of carpet cleaning in Melbourne. You may accidentally spread the stain or push it down into the fibre of the carpet, leaving no way other than using expert carpet cleaning in Melbourne. Thus, it is necessary to be calm and conscious while dealing with spilled toothpaste and its stains.
- If toothpaste is wet, grab a spoon and scoop off the toothpaste.
- Take some paper towels to blot clean as much toothpaste as possible to avoid stubborn toothpaste stains.
- If it is already dried out, you can scrape it off gently using a spoon or dull knife and vacuum clean the carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Hacks To Remove Toothpaste Stains
- Mix 2 tbsp liquid detergent with 1 cup of warm water in a spray bottle. Shake it well to make an effective solution for carpet cleaning in Melbourne.
- Spray the cleaning solution directly on toothpaste stains and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Take a clean cloth and blot clean the stain.
- Rinse the area once the stain is removed.
- White vinegar is often used in many hacks of expert carpet cleaning in Melbourne.
- Take a spray bottle and mix a half cup white vinegar in one cup of warm water.
- Apply this solution to work effectively on toothpaste stains.
- Take a sponge and gently sponge clean the stains.
- Remove white vinegar by rinsing the affected area with clean water.
- Mix 3 tbsp detergent with 1 cup of warm water to make soapy water.
- Soak a white cloth in this solution for carpet cleaning in Melbourne.
- Place the soaked cloth on the affected area for 15 minutes and then remove it.
- Take another clean cloth and soak it in cold water. Clean the area with this cloth.
- Blot clean the area with some paper towels.
- Dust some baking soda on toothpaste stains. Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Pour some water on the baking soda.
- Take a microfiber cloth and start cleaning the stains by scrubbing. It will bring stains to the surface of the carpet.
- Let it dry once you see the stains have come to the surface.
- In the last step of carpet cleaning in Melbourne, vacuum clean the baking soda.
- This will remove stains and toothpaste residues. It will also remove odour if there is any.
- If all the above mentioned methods fail to get toothpaste stains out of the carpet, then only use this method. Don’t use it if your carpet is of very light colours.
- Add a little bit of hydrogen peroxide in one cup of water to make a solution for expert carpet cleaning in Melbourne.
- Apply this using a clean cloth on the toothpaste using dab clean manner.
- Leave it for one minute and then clean it with a clean cloth soaked in cold water. Make sure hydrogen peroxide is removed with this final step.