Regular vacuuming is recommended by many companies offering carpet cleaning services. However, vacuuming is not a substitute for professional carpet cleaning. In this blog, we will share why you need a professional carpet cleaning service even if you vacuum clean the carpet regularly.
1. It Cannot Clean Pollutants
- Professional carpet cleaning in Melbourne will start with vacuum cleaning to remove hard objects, dust and dirt from the surface. The same thing happens when you vacuum clean your carpet.
- Vacuuming, even with powerful suction, will leave pollutants like:
- Pet dander
- Dead skin cells
- Dust mites
- And more
- To thoroughly clean the carpet and remove all pollutants, you need an expert carpet cleaning service from a reliable company.
2. It Cannot Remove Stains
- Spills and stains are common on the carpet in any house.
- A quick and regular carpet cleaning in Melbourne with a vacuum cleaner can remove hard spillage from its surface. It can also help in preventing debris, but it cannot remove stains.
- High suction vacuuming on the stained area may cause discoloration.
- To remove the stains, vacuum cleaning is not enough. You need to address the stain with your DIY hacks.
- If the DIY hacks fail to remove the stains, it is necessary to use a professional stain removal service from a carpet cleaning service provider.
3. It Cannot Restore the Appearance of the Carpet
- Regular vacuuming may remove the dust and dirt from the outer layer of the carpet. However, it can neither remove nor stop the accumulation of grime in the carpet fibre.
- With passing time, the carpets start looking dull and worn out.
- The professionals use carpet cleaning techniques such as hot water extraction, steam carpet cleaning, etc. These professional techniques of carpet cleaning in Melbourne can give a new alike appearance to the carpet.
- Vacuuming cannot match the results of professional carpet cleaning performed by the experts, which is why it cannot replace it.
4. It Cannot Remove the Odour
- Odour is also one of the issues which regular vacuuming cannot address.
- Even if you address spills immediately and keep your carpet clean with DIY hacks, you will start experiencing foul odour in the house.
- To get rid of the odour, you will need carpet deodorization along with carpet cleaning in Melbourne.
- Removing odour will also improve the air quality and overall house ambience, which is not possible with mere vacuuming.
5. Extend the Life Of The Carpet
- Vacuum cleaning of the carpet cannot clean the carpet fibre. Only professional deep carpet cleaning can remove all impurities and pollutants from the carpet fibres.
- Regular carpet cleaning can extend the life of the carpet by lifting up the carpet fibre, which gets fluffy during the vacuum cleaning process. Also, it removes harmful elements from the fibre.
- Unlike vacuuming, professional carpet cleaning in Melbourne extends the life of the carpet.
Contact Toms Carpet Cleaning Melbourne for same day carpet cleaning services. Call now on 1300 068 194.