Coffee stains are one of the most stubborn stains. It is often tough to get a coffee stain out of carpet with simple carpet cleaning. It needs extra efforts and we are here to help you. We will share some effective carpet cleaning hacks that will help you get rid of coffee stains.
Removing Fresh Coffee Stains
- The best way to get a coffee stain out of carpet is to act immediately.
- If you can act on the fresh coffee stain, then you can remove it with simple carpet cleaning in Melbourne.
- Take some paper towels and blot the coffee faster without being too harsh. Do not press the stained area. Just blot it to get coffee out of your carpet.
- Take a clean white cloth and moisten it in water at room temperature. Use it to blot the stains. Change the side, if needed.
- This carpet cleaning process will absorb the coffee and will not let it sit for long to become stubborn stains.
Removing Stubborn Coffee Stains
If you notice the coffee stains lately, do not worry. We still have some effective DIY hacks to help you get a coffee stain out of carpet.
1. White vinegar and liquid dish soap
- Mix one tsp white vinegar and 1tsp liquid dish soap in 3 cups of warm water.
- Take a sponge and damp the sponge into the cleaning solution created in step 1.
- Dab the stained area with the sponge. Be gentle while dabbing
- Take a clean white cloth and use it frequently to blot excess liquid.
- Repeat step 2 to 4 until the stains get out of your carpet. In two to three attempts, it should be removed.
- To clean liquid soap and vinegar, rinse the carpet with cold water and dry it out completely before using it.
2. Baking soda
- Baking soda is effective carpet cleaning solution to remove coffee stains and odour both.
- Make a thick paste of baking soda by mixing enough water into it.
- Apply the baking soda paste on the stains and let it sit for four to eight hours.
- Take a clean white cloth and scrub the baking soda paste from the carpet.
- Vacuum clean the carpet to remove the remaining baking soda.
- This method of carpet cleaning in Melbourne is very effective to remove stubborn coffee stains.
- It is very efficient to remove old stains that are not leaving your carpet at any cost.
- Damp the stained area by spraying water on it and then dust salt on it.
- Let it sit for some time and then vacuum clean the salt.
- This will get a coffee stain out of carpet.
If none of these carpet cleaning hacks removes coffee stains, then call the professionals offering expert Carpet Cleaning Melbourne to get rid of coffee stains.