Carpet stain removal is a tough job in itself. After applying a rigorous cleaning method, when you see stains coming back to your carpet, it can break your heart. It can be the worst nightmare for anyone to see reappearing carpet stains.
If you are experiencing reappearing stains on your carpet after the best round of carpet cleaning in Melbourne, you are not alone. There are many people that face this situation and there are multiple reasons behind this.
Three Major Causes of Reappearing Carpet Stains
1. Only The Surface Is Clean
- This is a common reason behind reappearing carpet stains, even after applying the best carpet stain removal method.
- In many carpets, especially, carpet with thick fabric, the stain gets to sink in the fibre.
- When you clean carpet with any of the carpet stain removal, it removes the stain completely from the surface. However, the carpet still has a stain in the fibre.
- In many cases, the stain also settles down at the bottom of the fabric and it makes it tough to get removed completely with a DIY hack.
- This type of stain often comes back on the carpet even after multiple rounds of carpet cleaning in Melbourne.
- It is also known as wicking as the stain reaches the padding or backing level of the carpet and keeps coming back.
2. Residues of Cleaners are Left Behind
- Many people prefer cleaning their carpets by themselves instead of investing in professional carpet cleaning in Melbourne.
- There is nothing wrong with it, but it is necessary to clean the carpet thoroughly and with the right cleaning solution only.
- Sometimes, people forget to clean the carpet stain removal that has been used to remove the stain.
- This may leave residues behind and reappear as a stain on the carpet.
- The excess water left behind cleaning the carpet can also leave water stains.
3. Using Wrong DIY Cleaning Hacks
- There are hundreds of articles written on DIY hacks that give professional-like results after cleaning the carpet.
- For one type of stain, you can find ten different carpet stain removal methods.
- In many cases, these cleaning guides are effective and can give expected results. However, it is necessary to choose the right cleaning method.
- All methods of carpet cleaning in Melbourne might not suit your carpet fabric.
- It is necessary to read the warning signs and spot test a cleaning solution before applying it to the stain.
- The wrong carpet stain removal and cleaning method may clean the carpet immediately, but leave a stain in the carpet, which keeps coming back.
Carpet stains can keep coming back if they are not cleaned completely from the padding and backing of the carpet. Incorrect methods and solutions of carpet cleaning in Melbourne can also be a major cause of stains that keep coming back on the carpet. Thus, being cautious and using professional carpet stain removal when required is the solution to get rid of reappearing stains.
Read Next Blog: