Water damaged or wet carpet needs to be restored with professional water damage carpet cleaning methods performed by the top carpet cleaning Melbourne Company. Water damaged or damped carpet may look normal, but it can cause mild to severe health issues.
Top Health Risks Caused by Wet Carpet or Water Damaged Carpet:
There are many health threats caused by a water damaged carpet if it is not restored completely. Here are major and commonly found health risks caused due to ineffective water damage carpet cleaning or unattended carpet with moisture or dampness:
1. Uneasiness and Neurological Issues
- A water damaged carpet may leave moisture or dampness if not restored by top carpet cleaning Melbourne Company. This would cause bad odour in the room or house. Sometimes, this odour is difficult to notice, but your brain experiences it.
- This will make you feel uneasy and cause issues in concentrating on something. Often, these health issues are neglected until it reaches the last stage.
2. Immunity Issues
The year 2020 has proved the importance of a strong immune system. A water damaged carpet can hit the immunity and weaken it.
- Sometimes after simple wet carpet cleaning hacks, the carpet gets dry. However, if you have not restored it completely, it hoists mould and bacteria in the carpet, which is difficult to see.
- This mould can be transformed into airborne and pave its way to the human body.
- It attacks the immunity system by making it work extra to prevent your body from these impurities. This can cause severe and lifelong immunity issues.
A humid and damped environment of the carpet hoist Stachybotrys and other similar moulds. It causes mycotoxins. You and your family members can get in contact with these mycotoxins, which can cause mild to extreme allergies such as:
- Skin irritation
- Running nose
- Skin rashes
- And more
People with issues like migraine can find it really tough to survive in this condition. This makes professional carpet cleaning Melbourne to restore the water damaged carpet mandatory.
4. Chronic Health Issues
Mould, mildew, and other health hazardous impurities can get breathed in. This can cause some chronic health issues if water damage carpet cleaning from an expert is not considered at the earliest possible. Some of the chronic health issues caused by water damaged or damped carpet are listed below:
- Swelling in the nose
- Asthma attack
- Congestion in chest
- Breath shortness
- Chronic allergy
- Other respiratory issues
Read Next Blog: Carpet Cleaning Guides to Remove Tomato Sauce Stains
Most people neglect that damped or water damaged carpets are a serious threat to health. DIY hacks and homemade carpet cleaning Melbourne methods do not work effectively every time. If you are experiencing moisture and dampness in the carpet or if you have faced water damage, you must contact water damage carpet cleaning experts immediately to restore it to a clean and hygienic form.